We hope to share our organic garden throughout the four seasons here in Westminster, Vermont, U.S.A. Our garden setting is in a rural Vermont town. It has the abiding support of our local farmers, parents and school staff. Students and teachers help maintain the garden through the growing season. They plant, nurture and harvest the produce for our kitchen staff. We enjoy the bounty of our garden all year.
Our mission includes:
1. Bringing more local produce into school food programs
2. Facilitating food curriculum connections with students and teachers
3. Increasing our involvement in district and school wellness committees
4. Exploring grantfunding options to maximize our program
5. Sharing our successes and challenges with the world